How do you spend your free time with your cousin? Would you like to make every minute you spend with them fun and exciting? If so, you can do cousin tag questions with them to see how well you know each other. If you don’t know which questions to ask, here are the top 73 interesting questions to ask your cousin.
What Are Cousin Tag Questions?
Cousin tag questions are sets of simple questions that you ask your cousin to see if they know you well. These questions don’t have restrictions on age or gender. The aim of playing this game is to improve your relationship with your cousin. The answers they give to the questions will give you a clear picture of how well they know you.
They’ll also have an opportunity to ask you some cousin tag questions to see how well you know them. Apart from helping you to understand each other, cousin tag questions are a great way to have fun with your cousin. You can even record the conversation for future entertainment. This is one of the most exciting fun activities to engage in when your cousin comes over to your house for a sleepover.
When you are playing the cousin tag questions game, you are supposed to give one answer to each question. You can even time the questions and answers to make the game more exciting. You’ll be surprised to see how little your cousin knows about you. If you don’t know which interesting cousin tag questions to ask your cousin, here are some exciting examples to inspire you.
73 Questions to Ask Your Cousin
Does your cousin remember where you went to school or your first job? The only way to find out is to ask them these questions in a fun and exciting pastime when they come over to your house at the weekend or during a family get-together. Here are the kind of questions to ask them.
25 Questions to Ask Him
1. What was the worst fight you were involved in?
2. What event in your life has had the most significant impact on you?
3. What is your biggest worry these days and why?
4. Where’s a place you wish you could live for a few months?
5. Do you consider yourself successful?
6. What’s your hidden talent?
7. Would you rather use an Android or an iPhone?
8. What’s one healthy thing you do to manage stress? And one unhealthy thing?
9. Do you believe in God or a higher power?
10. What’s something you wish more people knew about you?
11. Who would you want to give the eulogy at your funeral?
12. What would you change, if anything, about our experience growing up?
13. What do you admire most about Mom and/or Dad?
14. In what ways did Mom or Dad let you down?
15. What’s something you wish you could have told me when we were kids? Why didn’t you tell me then?
16. How could I have been a better sibling to you when we were growing up?
17. What’s the social or political cause you’re most passionate about?
18. What’s your favorite childhood memory of us?
19. What’s the worst fight we’ve ever had?
20. Who was the first person to break your heart?
21. Were you ever bullied? Did you ever bully anyone?
22. What’s my most annoying habit or quality?
23. What memory of us still makes you laugh?
24. Do you think your parents had a favorite kid? If so, who and why?
25. What was your biggest insecurity as a teenager?
31 Questions to Ask Her
26. Do you have trouble accepting compliments?
27. Who is the strongest woman that you personally know?
28. Where do you escape to when you want peace and quiet?
29. Do you believe in miracles? Have you ever experienced one?
30. If you wrote a book, who would you dedicate it to?
31. Which emoji do you use the most?
32. Do you feel comfortable in silence?
33. Does your family have any nicknames for you?
34. What do you think about more than you should?
35. Do you consider yourself a romantic or a skeptic?
36. What is the kindest thing another person has ever done for you?
37. What is your favorite candle scent to fill your home with?
38. What is the most surprising item on your bucket list?
39. Do you believe you have a greater purpose?
40. Pants or dresses?
41. When was the last time you told someone you loved them?
42. Which day from your childhood do you wish you could relive?
43. How many people would you trust with your life?
44. What’s your favorite make-up brand?
45. What do you take the most pictures of (food, your pet, yourself, etc.)?
46. What do you consider the most beautiful thing about your personality?
47. What is your spirit animal?
48. Which season do you look forward to all year long?
49. What qualities do all of your closest friends have in common?
50. What song would you love to hear on your wedding day?
51. Which memory do you wish you could erase from your mind?
52. When was the last time you cried inside of a bathroom stall?
53. What have you been putting off for far too long?
54. Which person never fails to put a smile on your face?
55. Which book have you reread again and again?
56. What is the most romantic proposal story you have ever heard?
17 Questions to Ask Your Favorite Cousin
57. Do you sing in the shower?
58. Are you a good cook?
59. What time do you get up?
60. Have you ever liked one of our friends?
61. One thing you can do that I can’t?
62. What do you hate about me?
63. Netflix or YouTube?
64. Friends or cousins – who are cooler people to hang out with?
65. Which phrase do you use the most?
66. What is your favorite outfit?
67. When do you want to get married?
68. What aunt would you like to live with and why?
69. What’s my weirdest habit?
70. What’s your favorite memory with me?
71. How would you describe me in a single sentence?
72. What’s the nicest thing I’ve ever done for you?
73. Do you prefer watching movies or reading books?